When creating your Agency, you will also set up a Broker account for yourself. Everyone on your team should also have a Broker account. If someone on your team doesn’t have an account, add them to the system so they can set up a Broker account and log in.
NOTE: Do not share your login information with anyone. Keep it private and safe.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Add a new Broker to your Agency
To add more Brokers to your Agency:
- Select Brokers in the left-hand navigation.
- On the Broker Listing, select the ‘Add Broker’ button.
- On the Add Broker page, provide the following information for each member of your team:
- - First and Last Name
- Primary Email
- Mobile / Cellphone number
- The correct Role (Agency Admin / Broker)
- Location Name
Once added, the Broker will receive a verification email with instructions and a link to create their account. If they don’t receive the email, you can manually re-send it.
When adding new Brokers, you have the ability to select their role. We have two roles or access levels available:
- Agency Admin
Agency Admins have access to the entire Agency’s book of business whereas Brokers have access to only their specific book of business.
We recommend allowing only one person from your Agency to hold the role of Agency Admin.