Brokers, HR Managers, and Employees can reset their own passwords by verifying personal information. Brokers can also assist in resetting Employee passwords with permission from the Employee.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Resetting an Employee’s password
NOTE: Employees will only have Employee accounts if their Employer’s Proposal is configured to require the Medical Health Questionnaire (MHQ). See this article for more details. If you’re only quoting community-rated products, Employees will not have Employee accounts.
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- In the Employer Listing, locate the Employee’s group Employer and select the ‘Edit’ button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, locate the Employees section and select the ‘View’ option to access the Employee Listing.
- In the Employee Listing, locate the Employee whose password you want to reset and select the ‘Edit’ icon to access the Employee Hub.
- NOTE: The ‘Edit’ button will only be shown if the Employee has created an account for the Employee Interview. If they haven’t created an account yet, you will not be able to reset their password.
- In the Employee Hub, select the ‘Reset Password’ option to access the Reset Password page.
- On the Reset Password page, verify the all information on the page. In particular, the Employee's username and the last four digits of their SSN. When ready, add a checkmark to the confirmation box.
- Enter a temporary password for the Employee and save.
- The Employee will be required to create a new password when the next time they log into the Employee Interview.
Resetting your Broker password
Follow the instructions in this article to reset your Broker password.