We have an impressive catalog of available Carrier censuses in our Census Library. But what happens if you need a specific census that's not currently listed?
It's fairly simple! You’ll need to complete our online Carrier Census Request form.
This online form will ask you to provide a clean copy of the Carrier’s census as an Excel document as well as the following information below:
- Under what Carrier should this census be loaded?
- Please indicate if this is a new or replacement census
- If a new census, name for new census
- If this is a replacement for an existing census, please indicate the census name as it appears on our system
- Does this census capture other coverages besides medical?
- Do Employees, who are waiving all coverages, get mapped on this census?
- If an applicant is waiving medical but accepting another coverage line, do they map on the census?
- If dependents are waiving medical and accepting another coverage line, do they map on the census?
- If mapping plan name/ID to the census, does the plan name/ID get mapped for dependents accepting coverage as well?
- Where should we load this census?
- If a Pre-Screen Census, should we auto-attach the census with Prescreen submissions to this Carrier?
- If a Sold Group Census, should we auto-attach the census with Sold Group submissions to this Carrier?
NOTE: Our online Carrier Census Request form will process census requests only. Do not send any form or plan requests through this form. Click here to view how to send in a form request or here to view how to send in a plan request.
Our standard turnaround time for a census request is approximately 4-5 weeks, if all information is sent over in the initial request and questions asked by our team are answered.
Our team will provide you with direct updates regarding your request.
NOTE: Census turnaround times are subject to change. Our team will notify you of their current turnaround time or if there are issues that prevent your request from being completed.