As a Broker, you can log into an Employee’s account to make corrections if data was added incorrectly, and it’s inhibiting your ability to process any Employer items.
NOTE: You MUST obtain permission directly from the Employee before accessing the Employee's account!
To log into an Employee account as a Broker:
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- Locate Employee’s Employer and select the ‘Edit’ button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, locate the Employees section and select the ‘View’ option to access the Employee Listing.
- NOTE: To access this option, the Employer must have at least one open Proposal, and the Medical Health Questionnaire turned on. See this article for more information.
- In the Employee Listing, locate the Employee you want to log into and select the “Edit” button to access the Employee Hub.
- NOTE: The ‘Edit’ button will only show if the Employee has created an Employee account.
- In the Employee Hub, select the ‘Log In As Selected User’ option.
- Review the disclaimer and select the ‘I Agree’ button when ready.
After agreeing, you will be transitioned into the Employee’s account. The Employee will receive an email notifying them that their account was accessed.