Brokers can make it a requirement for Employees to enter their Total Household Income (THI) in the Employee Interview.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Turning on Total Household Income for an Employer
In the filter panel, you will see a list of filter options. You can use these options to narrow down the list of products that fit your Employer’s specific needs.
- Go to the Proposal Listing.
- Locate your client's Proposal and select the 'Edit' button.
- Navigate to Step 3: Proposal Configuration.
- You must complete Steps 1 and 2 before you can get to Step 3.
- Make sure the ‘Require MHQ for Employees’ box is checked.
- Scroll down to the Workflow Options section and locate the ‘Require Employee Total Household Income’ box. If the box is unchecked, check it.
- Save and continue.
The Employee Interview will now require Employees to provide their total household income when completing the Medical Health Questionnaire section of the Employee Interview.
Adding Total Household Income in the Employee Interview
Once logged into their account, the Employee will start on Step 1: FormFire Profile. In this step, the Employee will see the ‘Total Household Income’ field.
Viewing Total Household Income for an Employer
You can access Total Household Income data by generating a Custom Census. See this article for instructions on how to generate a census.
Make sure the ‘Total Household Income’ box has a checkmark when generating the custom census.