You can securely send forms for a single Employee within an Employer using our Send Forms tool. If an Employee creates an Employee account and needs to enroll in coverage outside of open enrollment, you can send their information to the Carrier.
You can send forms in the Employee Hub. To access the hub:
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- Locate the Employee's Employer and select the ‘Edit’ button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, locate the Employees section and select the ‘View’ option to access the Employee Listing.
- NOTE: To access this option, the Employer must have at least one open Proposal, and the Medical Health Questionnaire turned on. See this article for more information.
- In the Employee Listing, locate the Employee and select the “Edit” button to access the Employee Hub.
- NOTE: The ‘Edit’ button will only show if the Employee has created an Employee account.
- In the Employee Hub, select the ‘Send Individual Form’ option.
NOTE: You can also access the Employee Hub in Step 2: Employee Demographics of a Proposal. Please note that the Employee will still need to have an Employee account for you to access the hub.
On the Send Individual Form page, you will see the name of the Employee in parentheses. Follow the normal Send Forms process to send directly to the Carrier.
Similar to Employers, the Employee MUST have completed the Employee Interview before you can send any forms out to a Carrier.
You can check the Employee’s status in the Employee Hub or the Employee Demographic step of a Proposal.