Brokers have the ability to populate a Carrier-specific census with the click of a button. Below is a list of our census exports (both generic and Carrier-specific).
See our census catalog for a complete list of available Carrier enrollment censuses.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to generate a census
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- Locate your client and select the ‘Edit’ button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, locate the Employees section and select the ‘Census’ option to access the Generate Census page.
- NOTE: To access this option, the Employer must have at least one open Proposal, and the Medical Health Questionnaire turned on. See this article for more information.
- On the Generate Census page, pick the census type and then choose the census.
- Select the ‘Download Census’ button when you’re ready to export the data into an Excel file.
The Employee Interview will now require Employees to provide their total household income when completing the Medical Health Questionnaire section of the Employee Interview.
There are four types of censuses:
- FormFire Census: FormFire Censuses pull demographic data from Employee accounts.
- Quote Census: Quote Censuses are Carrier-specific and will map the Employee information to the Carrier's specific needs.
- Enrollment Census: Enrollment Censuses are Carrier-specific and will map the Employee information to the Carrier's specific needs.
- Custom Census: You can create custom censuses for your records based on the demographic data pulled from the Employees' accounts.
See the carrier census catalog for a complete list of our available censuses.
Follow the steps below to generate and download a Custom Census for an Employer:
- Select Custom Census as the census type.
- Select either the entire area (clicking a box by Applicant Info) or specific data (checking a box by a specific item) to add to the census.
- Select the Generate Custom Census button to generate the census.