The QLE ancillary application notification allows Brokers to track Employee change requests outside of Enrollment for Employers with ancillary coverage lines, such as dental, life, STD, LTD, etc.
NOTE: This notification alerts Brokers to QLE (Qualifying Life Event) changes for Employers that only have ancillary lines of coverage. If the Broker has an Employer with the ‘Medical’ coverage line, the Broker should use the ‘A user signs off on their application’ notification to receive QLE change notifications.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to enable QLE ancillary application notifications
- Go to Profile & Settings.
- Select the ‘Manage Notifications’ button to access Notification Settings.
- In Notification Settings, check the ‘A user signs off on a QLE ancillary application’ box.
- Save changes.
When the Broker will receive notifications
If an Employer has the ‘Medical’ coverage line turned off, the Broker will receive an email every time the Employer’s Employees change their dependent or ancillary coverage information after the Workflow Effective Date.
The email will have the subject line, "Miscellaneous change(s) by [Employee Name] in group [Group/Employer Name]".
How to prepare Forms for QLE
If an Employer’s Employee Forms are set up for QLE, the QLE ancillary application notification will include a link to download the forms. The Broker can review these forms and see what changes were made. Visit this article for more on assigning forms to Employers.
To set up Employee Forms for QLE:
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- Locate the Employer and select the 'Edit' button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, select the ‘Manage Forms’ option to access the Manage Forms page.
- (Optional) Add Employee Form. Skip if an Employee Form has already been added.
- Check the ‘Use for QLE changes’ box.
- Save changes.