If an Employer (also known as a client or group) already exists but is not part of your book of business, all you need to do is perform an Agency Transfer. Otherwise, you can create an Employer from the Employer Listing or in a Proposal.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to add an Employer
You can add Employers from the Employer Listing or while creating a Proposal.
From Employer Listing
- In the left-hand navigation, select Employers to access the Employer Listing.
- In the Employer Listing, Select the ‘Add Employer’ button.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Save to create the Employer.
- In the left-hand navigation, select Proposals to access the Proposal Listing.
- In the Proposal Listing, select the 'Add Proposal' button to start a new Proposal.
- In Step 1: Employer Basics, fill in the required fields and select the ‘Save’ or ‘Save & Continue’ button to create the Employer.
How to remove an Employer
This option should be used when your Agency is no longer doing any sort of business with an Employer. Please consider instances when you may need access to the Employer's data.
If this business is truly lost, then it would be advantageous for you to remove them from your book of business. The Employer will remain in the system should they be needed in the future, but they will no longer be under your Agency's book of business.
- In the Employer Listing, locate the Employer you want to remove.
- Select the ‘Remove’ button in the Actions column.
- Select ‘Ok’ in the confirmation message.
The Employer will be removed from your Agency. To add it back, you will need to initiate an Agency Transfer.
NOTE: The former Broker Agency won't receive any notification if the Client is reassigned to another Broker Agency.
When adding an Employer, you will fill be fill in the Employer details. See below for the field list. Make sure you fill out the required fields.
- Basic Information
- Employer Name, Tax ID, SIC, NIACS, Pay Period, Number of Employees
- Contact Details
- Address Line 1, City, State, Zip, County
- Broker Setup
- Broker (Primary)
- Contact Details
- First Name, Last Name, Title, Contact Email, Contact Phone, Address Line 2
- Current Coverage
- Coverage Lines, Carriers, Plan Name, HSA, Individual Deductible Amount, Family Deductible Amount, Total Monthly Cost
- You can add tags. Tags do this.
- You can add notes.