As a Broker, you can run a report to view the plan selections for their Employers. You can run this report after the Employees select their own plan(s) or after you assign the plan(s) to the Employee accounts through Group Plan Assign.
You can download the Plan Selection Report from the Employer Hub. To access the hub:
- Go to the Employer Listing.
- Locate the Employer and select the ‘Edit’ button to access the Employer Hub.
- In the Employer Hub, select the ‘Preview Forms’ option to access the Preview Forms page.
The report will automatically generate and download an Excel file.
NOTE: Make sure that your browser's pop-up blocker is turned off.
In the report, we will populate the date and time that the report was generated as well as basic information on the Employer.
And the report also gives you information on the Employees, including:
- Employee name, SSN and Date of Birth
- If the Employee completed their account (Yes or No)
- The cost to the Employee per coverage line
- The total for all coverage line(s) combined per Employee
- Each plan the Employee selected per coverage line
- Tier Employee falls into per coverage line
- Carrier selected per coverage line
The report also provides the Employer's contribution towards both each coverage line the Employee selects and the total cost per Employee.
NOTE: This report is date and time-stamped. This means that when an Employee makes changes to his or her account, they will be reflected in the next generated report. We recommend that all Brokers download the Plan Selection Report for their records right before any Sold Group submissions are sent.