The Proposal Listing shows Proposals for all Employers that are currently associated with your Agency.
See this article for more on how to create Proposals.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Accessing the Proposal Listing
You can access the Proposal Listing by selecting Proposals in the left-hand navigation.
In the Proposal Listing, you will see Proposals organized by:
- Proposal Name
- Employer Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Effective Date (MM-DD-YYYY)
- Modified Date (MM-DD-YYYY)
You can search for Proposals by Employer, Effective Date, and Status.
Actions you can take
When you see an 'Action' column, you can select the icons or text below to see additional pages available for that Proposal.
In the Proposal Listing, you can:
- Add: Allows you to create a new Proposal.
- Edit (Pencil icon): Allows you to edit information on that specific Proposal.
- Close (X icon): Allows you to close that specific Proposal.
You can also view Employee Status by selecting a Proposal’s name.